Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

The best thing about summer...

BERRIES!!!!

And fresh fruit and veggies. There are such wonderful things you can cook and bake with them like pies.
Today the boys and I ran to Triple B Farms- a local farm here- and picked up some fresh berries and apples for fresh eating with yogurt and for pies. Oh, do I love to bake. Another wonderful farm in the area called Sand Hill Berries makes a delicious pie with blueberries, cherries and raspberries but since its pretty pricey I just took there idea and make my own- no cherries today though.

Here are the pies before I put them in to bake. Note that I make 2 smaller pies instead of 1 larger pie sometimes to please everyone in the family. Usually it is 1 berry and 1 apple like today.







All done

No comments: