Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lil Raw Cookies

My candied walnuts from yesterday got a bit tacky since I forgot to put the lid on them lastnight and it's so darn humid so i decided to try and turn them in to raw cookies. They used to sell A brand at Wholefoods that I loved but as with most things I really like they were discontinued.
These turned out pretty good for a first experiment. I just dumped some of the walnuts, organic creamy peanutbutter, chopped dates and organic shredded coconut into the food processor and pulsed it then rolled it into balls and rolled them in more coconut. It's amazing bow good REAL food can taste. Going wheat and gluten free is going good so far. The only to time it really hurt is when I made cheesecake pancakes for the fam lastnight and couldn't have any. I'm gonna have to try them with the gluten free mix.

No comments: