Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh my gosh, colic stinks!!!!

Well, I'm having a hard time blogging or doing anything for that matter because my poor little boy has colic! I cant stand it- seeing him in so much pain and I cant do anything really useful to help him. I feel so powerless. I took him to the chiropractor for the first time Tuesday since a few days after he was born and he did great for 2 days and now he's back to crying, lip quivering and jerking in pain again. I feel so bad. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm going to try and take him to Divine Liturgy tomorrow and have father bless him.

Walking him around in the Moby wrap seems to help some and also my 7 year old daughter has the magic touch and always seems to calm him. It makes her so proud.
Hard part is she is only 7 and he's heavy for her to carry around for too long at darn near 15 lbs.

No comments: