Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

One Month old in his Woolies




Wow has the month flown by. I cant believe my new little guy is a month old already.
He is such a joy, a really sweet baby with just a touch of colic in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping which is good because the other children would probably be afraid because the cries in so much pain its heart wrenching but I;ve been through it so many times now I just remind myself to try and make him as comfortable as possible but I cant really help him or stop his pain. Although that is hard it was much worse for me with my first little girl, I felt so helpless and lost as a new mom when she would cry in pain for hours and I couldn't take that pain away or even ease it. What a horrible feeling, I don't even like thinking about it. Anyway, let not talk about that look at my adorable new baby in his warm woolies. The new blankie is from Engel and is soooo super soft and warm. I just love the smell and feel of wool. This blanket is an early Christmas gift from his daddy and me. He is laying on what was his sisters and brothers lambskin so he is just surrounded in soft warm wool, I'm kinda jealous, wish I could be.




No comments: