Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pinned!



O.K. I'm addicted to cloth and wool. I'll admit it. So I having been trying- finally after 4 other children were in cloth- to figure out prefolds. I think I've got it. The key for me is

1- The prefold has to have some stretch to it. I like a prefold with some bamboo in it like Swaddlebees.
2. They have to be big enough to fit around him so that I only need to use 1 pin.

The above picture is of him now at about 15lbs. with super huge thighs. He is wearing a Panda Tushies prefold - I bought used on Spot's at Hyena cart-great place to buy and sell by the way. I'm not sure the size because the tag doesn't say but I'm gonna have to measure- I think I want more.

Here's a full view-



And him with his Aristocrats soaker on top-




Aristocrats aren't my favorite- Ruskovilla is- but I got them used- barely- from a mama who just didn't care for wool- for a unbeatable price so I'm giving them a try.

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Jodi..I love your blog..You're doing a great job..Your kids are adorable..I'm glad everything is ok with the new baby..Hope to see you soon..

Carmela