Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Some favorite videos

My Christmas gift was a new cell phone that takes very nice videos and picts. so before I clear my card for new things I had to download the old. Here are some of my favorites. The first 5 are a few years old and the last 2 are recent.


This is son #1 at Eat n Park when he was just learning to talk. We were feeding him icecream and he said "Happy". We were recording for my hubby who missed out because he was at work.



This is my 3rd daughter a few years ago having fun on the swing set spinning.


Son #1 again singing to the chickens. We all really miss our chickens.


Son #1 playing in the leaves


Daugher #2 playing in the tent with our then only dog Hallie


Fun on the slip n slide last summer


Daddy took the kids out to play while I stayed home and rested with the new baby-what a good daddy

No comments: