Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tenative Menu

During Lent I'm really going to work on organization and decluttering- not an easy task for me. I love to plan, definitely a good planner but not so good with the follow through part. So one of the things I'm going to try and work on to make my life easier is planning a weekly menu and trying my best to stick to it. I'm really a go with the flow, impulsive kinda of person so this will not be set in stone. But I think it will help me to budget our money and time.
On the decluttering end I am just going to work on one small area a day at a time and either organize and keep it, sell it, donate it or throw it away. There are 40 days of Lent so I think I can get somewhere- hopefully. I started with the kitchen. Yesterday I worked on the cupboards above my microwave and around it. Today I did the cupboards above my toaster oven. One thing I discovered it I don't need to buy anymore honey for awhile, good thing honey never goes bad.



My oldest loves honey, saw it all out and decided to go for a taste test.






Now for the menu for the week-

Friday-
Breakfast- Eggs- found a new source for fresh, free-range- so excited
Home Fries and Cinnamon Rolls- for those who didn't give up sweets for Lent
Lunch- Veggie Pizza, Popcorn Shrimp, Buttered Noodles
Dinner- Pizza, and Rootbeer Floats- Choc. Covered Strawberries

Saturday-
Breakfast- French Toast and Maple Sausage
Lunch- Ham and Cheese Calzones
Dinner- Sweet Sausage and Pasta Salad

Sunday-
Breakfast- Eggs, Bacon and Italian Toast- daughter #3's favorite
Lunch- Pasta and Meatballs
Dinner- Breaded Porkchops and Chicken Tenders, Corn on Cob and Baked Potatoes

Monday-
Breakfast- Ham and Cheese Omelets
Lunch- Chicken Salad
Dinner- Emerils Kicked-up Meatloaf and Green beans

Tuesday-
Breakfast- Hello Kitty Waffles
Lunch-Popcorn Chicken and Mac n Cheese
Dinner- Burgers and Fries

Wednesday-
Breakfast- Eggs and Toast
Lunch- Toasted Cheese
Dinner- Cincinnati Chilli and Corncakes

Thursday-
Breakfast- Oatmeal
Lunch- Pasta
Dinner- Tuna Casserole

Coming up next week-
Lazagna, Grilled Chicken and Balsamic Veggies, Tuna Melts, Ribs and Sweetbread, Taco's and Pork Tenderloin.

No comments: