Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

4 Month Check-up

Babe went to the Family doc today and he is 18 lbs and 25 inches. Growing like a weed- loves to nurse. He does have a pesky skin thing right in the middle of his forehead so we went to the family chiropractor for that yesterday. He got adjusted and did very well. My Chiropractor has 10 children of his own so I have no problems trusting him adjusting mine although I do have to admit the neck adjustment always makes me a lil uncomfortable even on myself. We have taken the children for their first visit within a week after birth and then every month or so for their first year and then as needed or as we can afford since our insurance- like most- wont pay for the kind of Doc's we'd rather take our children to. Both of the boys are going back on Monday. I got adjusted yesterday as well and I feel great. Here's my lil Chunk at the Family Doc's today-

No comments: