Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Time Is Just Flyin By

Wow, I cant believe it has been few weeks since I posted. I have been busy on the Diaperswapper B/S/T list and have traded for some good stuff, and some not so good stuff that will go back up for some baby that's smaller than my big guy it will fit. I have been trading for wool for the fall and winter which, by the way, I am so looking forward too. We finally are having a taste of better weather with a few days here in the 70's rather than 90's. I will post some picts of the things I got soon I hope.
I have also been trying really hard to make it a habit of reading the Bible every morning and evening. I got lucky and found a Orthodox Study Bible at St. Vincent DePauls and it has morning and evening prayers along with the daily readings. I love the prayer it has to start the day and I will try and post that soon as well.
I cant do it now cause I am typing this with my two little boys sleeping on either side of me. I'm still so grateful to my in laws for giving us this little notebook pc. I don't know what I would do without it.
And I finally got to take my oldest daughter to Sandcastle Water Park yesterday and we had such a good time. It was so awesome to just spend some mommy and me time with her. Thanks to my great mama for watching my baby for me for a few hours so I could take her. We really appreciate it!

No comments: