Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who's Hungry?

Did you ever have one of those days where you started out cooking one thing and it just snowballed in to many? Well, for me today is one of those days.
It all started this morning when I looked at the box of tomatoes my Aunt and Uncle so generously gave me and I thought I'd get out the Sqeezo and make some sauce even though I already had chicken thawing in the fridge for tonight and 2 lbs of ground beef thawing as well to make stuffed peppers from my garden peppers to freeze. So anywho, I need to go to the store to get some paste cause the tomatoes we not Romas and I need to thicken them up and while I was there they had a little natural roast on clearance and 2 packs of the natural chicken tenders marked down as well so I had to get them. Well, to make a long story short I have now made-
2 pans of stuffed yellow peppers
1 gallon of fresh sauce with meatballs
3 ham and cheese stuffed, fried and baked chicken breasts
1 small roast with carrots
and grilled chicken tenders with fried portabella mushrooms and onions
whew, I better go throw in a chocolate cake!

No comments: