Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Serenity

Serenity...thats what I think of when I look at this picture I took at the creek today BEFORE the lil guy woke up......then I only saw ciaos......




The children really wanted to go to the creek for the first time this spring and today I agreed cause it was so hot and Manny was ready for his nap so I thought, sure they can play while the baby sleeps in the van and I can take some pictures and identify some flowers with a great book I borrowed from the library.  Well, that worked out nicely for about 45 mins. then Manny woke up and the creek wasn't so peaceful anymore.  I didn't even get to snap a picture of him... he was everywhere...he loved it.   Me, chasing him, not so much...I was very afraid of slipping and hurting me knee even worse.

No comments: