Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

No kidding. This chicken is breaded, fried, then baked and is like butter! It's a variation on what my mom makes and we call "party chicken".
What you do is cut up your chicken- she uses tenders but I changed it up and used boneless, skinless thighs because my oldest daughter got spacers put in and her teeth are sore- anyhow you do the usual breadcrumb then milk/egg back to the breadcrumb again breading then I lightly fried them if Safflower oil and put them in my new Le Creuset pot raised on one of those thingies that keep your meat from laying on the bottom so that I can put some water in to keep the chicken moist and also let the excess oil drip down
I baked it for about an hour and 350 covered and they love it.

No comments: