Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tim Tebow Interview

Watch this to here the interview with Tim Tebow after they beat our hometown Steelers yesterday.(make sure to pause the music from my blog)  I tried to put up the video but it wouldn't work ;( .  I think he is such a great guy.  He dodged all the negative questions with ease and thanked God and his teammates but didn't take any of the credit himself ever though he did have a really good game yesterday.  I was rooting for the Steelers but if we were going to get beat by anyone I'm happy it was them.  Best of luck to them next week against Brady.  Now that's one great quarterback-professionally, I don't know much about him personally but my husband says their defense isn't the best so maybe Tebow has a chance if he can play like he did yesterday.  What a great role model he is.  Troys one of my favorites too, sad to see him loose.

No comments: