Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

What's Playing in My Kitchen While I Work

I finally got an ipod music doc for Christmas this year and I love it.  It wasn't too expensive- $40.00 Black Friday sale at Target- and it plays really nice.  I love to listen to these two apps.  The one playing is THE RUDDER from the OCN.  It has beautiful Liturgical Chant.  Also with that app. you get THE ANCHOR , Orthodox talk radio and THE ARK- "The Ark provides a listening experience of the best of contemporary music from an Orthodox perspective, along with the best of traditional Orthodox liturgical music selected for Western ears". (From copied from the web site)
The other is ANCIENT FAITH RADIO.  I'm new to this one so I'm still trying to figure out how to get the podcast so that I can listen to them but the music is beautiful. 
 

No comments: