Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Babies Sleepin and I'm Bloggin Like Crazy Today

Since the babe is taking a good nap and the children are playing together I thought I might as well take advantage of it and put up things I have been wanting too but just cant get around to it. I started this blog for our family when I was pregnant with Manny and loved doing it as a record for us- like a scrapbook but easier- and I wonder why people who had them didn't post everyday and now I'm lucky if I can every week. When he's napping there are just so many things to do like clean, school, cook, garden, laundry, and just play with the other children to name a few. It's so hard to decide.
Oh, and I have been watching that show called Hoarding, Buried Alive, and I could go on and on about that and myself. I think I'm a organized hoarder! So, I have been trying so hard to give things away. I will try and post more about that struggle later. Here are some pictures I have been wanting to post.


Mason made this with the Elemental Blocks. Isn't it cool.




More Pictures from the Children at Round Hill Park in March



Mason and the Goose



Round Hill Park




My big guy swimming at the YMCA




Last week at the South Side Works- FUN

No comments: