Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring is here!

I love the sights, sounds and smells of spring. I love to let the children pick the flowers and bring them in to sit in front of a fan to blow their sweet smells around the house. They get so excited when I let them pick them cause no one else does. But I remember always wanting to pick them and bring them inside when I was little and I do always try and remember what it was like to be a child and the little things that made me happy or sad and I try really hard to make my children feel special and loved. Its so hard sometimes to be grown up and I want my children to look back and to have really enjoyed their childhood and I want them to have the oppertunity to truely have a carefree childhood.








No comments: