Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Its Been Busy Here...

Last Thursday the children and I went to the park and Marlee fell off of this zipline type contraption and fractured her wrist and elbow. My husband watched our other children while my wonderful mother, Manny, Marlee and I spent the night in the ER and then the poor lil thing had surgery in the morning. She'll have it on 6 weeks. Oh, and it her right hand, she's righthanded.

She's smiling cause the morphine kicked in...




Marlee, Manny and I went up to Uniontown to Mt. Saint Macrina for the Pilgrimage. We had a really nice time and we are looking forward to next year.

Love the bright yellow cast? You can only get that color if you get an operation.




Manny has been helping me with the end of the summer clean-up.

No comments: