Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Our Not Back To School Tea

Our Catholic Homeschooling group has a "Not Back to School Liturgy and Picnic". We wanted to go but thanks to a nasty ear infection - baby Manny- we had to miss it. Since we usually have "Teas" during the school year we decided to have our own celebration. I feel so blessed to not have to send my children away to school. Grant it there are times,sometimes daily, that the thought crosses my mind, I think of how it would be easier on me, quieter, cleaner, ect. I could nap everyday with the baby, that's a good one. But, I do truly love having them at home, even when they are annoying!
We are basically a childled learning family so this lil tea turned into some major brainstorming on what we should study next. We are going to the library tomorrow to get out all we can find on the Civil War, Gone With The Wind included. They cant wait to see the dancing and hopefully learn a few steps themselves. I love this time period and so does a certain Uncle of mine so I think we will be making a field trip to his house to check out his collection. My husband and I actually went to Gettysburg for our honeymoon. I'd love to go again soon.


Our table



Our just turned 5 year old guy



He wanted me to take a picture of his Gingerbread Man Tea brewing, go figure?





Here's our girls

No comments: