Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cheetos Surprise!

I ran to the downstairs freezer to get some ice and I heard what sounded like marbles or something dropping on the floor above...but I dont have any marbles around with a baby who might try and eat them... and then I realized my baby must have gotten into the snack cupboard.  So I ran- as fast as a person can run with a bum knee- up the stairs in the hopes of saving some of whatever it was being dumped all over the floor but I was just to darn slow.  Our whole bag of Cheetos were laying there all around my lil man who was happily eating them!  Poor kids, I hardly ever buy Cheetos and they love them.  I'm so mad at myself cause I'm always preaching to everyone about how we need to keep the clips on the bags ...it atleast buys us a few more seconds when he gets them.. and I forgot.  I was so far away it probably wouldn't have helped anyway.
 

No comments: