Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just in Time

A Little Way of Homeschooling-
Thirteen families Discover Catholic Unschooling
By Suzie Andres...Forward by Mike Aquilina



Are you blessed with one of those friends who just seems to know when your gonna need a little pick me up? I'm blessed with a few of them and one of them I think of as sort of like a mentor of sorts... someone who is a few years a head of me on this journey of motherhood and who is just so darn inspiring. She seems to understand most of what I'm going through and has been there and done that. Well, she blessed me the other day with this book and just seemed to know that I was going to be needing the inspiration and affirmation.

I'm doing the best I can here and I'm going to be always trying to do better but I do have a set of core beliefs that just aren't going to change no matter how some may feel about them. They aren't going to stand before God in judgement for my decisions.... I am. I do not believe in birth control.... the Church teaches its wrong...each and every child is a blessing.





 I practice NFP and I do my best. Am I activity trying to conceive right now..no. And if I was I probably would be. I am blessed with fertility not cursed! Why is it that at times others make me feel like it is a curse. Am I ever going to feel anything but fear and apprehension when it comes time to tell family members if God does choose to bless us again with another life...no and thats so sad but so true. Wont be any different than its been for years.
Okay, there is sooo much more I would like to say but I think I'm just going to hold my tongue and pray about it.... I dont want to go to Divine Liturgy this morning feeling like this....angry, sad, and disappointed. Man, now I feel like I need to go to confession for all the thoughts that have been swirling around in my head!
Blessed St. Anne pray for me and all mothers for peace, gentleness of spirit and acceptance.  In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit....Amen.

No comments: