Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally went to the family doctor

So today I finally went to the family doctor cause I'm giving up hope that this is just going to heal and get the MRI. The biggest reason I don't want to get the MRI is the cost. Our insurance stinks. We have a very high deductible. She feels that it is a disc problem as well. I'm just very sad about all this and I want it to be over so I can be the wife and mommy I'm used to being. I know it could be worse though and atleast I'm home with my family around me and not in a hospital. I'm also very thankful that we are home schooling and they are here at home to help me get through the day. Please continue to pray for healing, kindness, and patience for us all including my mom who is just a huge, huge help and blessing to me

Jodi

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

No comments: