Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Homemade Sunflower Seed Butter

Well I've been feeling awful so I'm eating all raw -except for veggie soup- to try and clean out my system. One of the things I've read that is really good for my gallbladder is celery but I am not to fond of it plain so I made some raw sunflower seed butter so that choke it down. With the sunbutter it was pretty good- or I'm just that hungry!
Anywho, here's what I put in my food processor but as usual I didn't measure- I could barely stand and wanted to get it done as fast as I could
Raw organic sunflower seeds- I read if you roast them the butter will be creamy but I wanted them raw-processes a bit then add
Pinch of salt
A few drops of Flax oil
A few drops of pure maple syrup
A few drops of honey

No comments: