Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

Tears and Prayers

Well I just got my boys to sleep and my husband is working on getting the girls to bed so I finally have a moment alone to cry and pray. To ask God to heal me, to take away the pain and to help me manage until then. To help me stay strong for my family and to help provide financially for the blow are Christmas and savings are taking from this. I have faith and I don't see tears as a sign of weakness just a release of hormones and frustration. I try so much during the day to hold it together for the kids and I'm blessed with a pretty high tolerance for pain but when it's pretty constant it gets hard. And I don't like drugs and try really hard not to take anything other than Montrin. Just like anything in life this will only be for a time and I know I'll be better and forget all about the pain but I won't forget about how my girls, especially my oldest really stepped up into my role and has told me how now she really appreciates all that I do. For that I'm so thankful.

Jodi

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

No comments: