Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Wooden Bowl....

Unexpectedly turned out to be my favorite and most used wedding gift.
It's been nearly fifteen years since Tommy and I tied the knot and I remember opening this gift and thinking, "wow, a wooden bowl?". I was pretty unsure about it. Little did I know how much I would love it, how often I would use it, and how much it would cost me now to replace it if something happened to it- which would be Seriously Heartbreaking! It was made by a local craftsman in what looks like Ovid, NY in 1997. It's hard to read the bottom but it looks like it's made from cherry and artists name is Carol Joos? It's so hard to read but I'm going to have to Google them.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure it was from my great Uncle Jim, who lives in NY. Uncle Jim if there is any chance you are reading this, thank you so much. I wasn't quite sure about it at first but you have such great wisdom, I love it now and have for years!

UPDATE-

Sometimes you just have to love the internet.   After a few minutes of searching I found Carol Joos!  Check her out here.  Love your bowl Carol!

No comments: