Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things

A friend of mine came over to visit with her children yesterday and she liked some of my favorite go to kitchen utensils so I thought I would post them here.
They are from this wonderful store that I can only shop from online called Palumba
Here are a few of my favorite things from them.
 Cherry Breakfast Board
 Mini Cherry Platter
Fine Ladle- is my go to item in the kitchen for so many things.  Can be used on any cooking surface without damaging the surface.  I use it for soups, rice, gravies, you name it.  I wish I could go back and leave another comment on their site about how it has held up and that I just absolutly ADORE it!
Childrens Bowls have held up through several children and are wonderful for snacks like apples or dried fruits and crackers.  Great for oatmeal too.
Children's Baking Set - while I don't have this whole set I do have that flat spatula and I dont see where you can get it alone anymore ;(.  Next to my Fine Ladle it is my next most used item in my kitchen.  I love that these tools are not big and clumsy but just perfect!

I have blocks, trucks, dolls, wool clothing, and many other items from this store and I highly recommend them all.  And no, they have no idea I'm writing this, I just wanted to share cause I just love their products.  I will try and post some pictures later but remember you can just click on the links to see the items.

No comments: