Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dealing with PAIN

This constant pain is getting really annoying. When I'm laying it's tolerable and I can even get distracted and forget for a few mins but when I'm walking or sitting it becomes almost unbearable and I wish I could just figure out how to make it go away and be myself again. I want so badly to be well and waiting on my husband and children again instead of them waiting on me. I want to drive my van and go to the store or even clean my toilet! I don't know how people do this, how they live with long term pain. I guess maybe if I could take the drugs it would help but I know there are a lot of people who just live in pain that the drugs don't help and I don't know how they do it. I feel like now i wake up and it hurts so I just find myself wishing the day away till it's time to go to bed and hoping the next day I'll feel better cause it's been over a month and this can't go on forever right?
Okay, I'm going to quit complaining because I know it could be worse and say my prayers and go to bed and hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow.

Jodi

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

No comments: