Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cutie Pie




Oh my, my lil guy is cutting teeth and I am so tired. It's 2:00 a.m. and I just wanna sleep. Can you believe this adorable lil guy is keeping me awake? I have to admit that a few years ago I would have been wallowing in self pity right now. Crying and complaining to myself because I was being kept awake but now I just feel sorry for him and the pain he is feeling. He doesn't want to be awake either and he's only awake because he's hurting. I dont know if I handle these things better now because I'm older and I know what to expect, because I know he may be our last baby so I better just enjoy every moment, or because I had prayed for Gods grace and peace so much during my pregnancy with him but I have been able to find peace and even joy in the hard times with this precious lil boy and I am so thankful to God for that.

No comments: