Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mmmmm, Blackberry Cobbler



This is sooo yummy.

I had a coupon for Border's lastweek for 40% off of 1 book and since my birthday was coming and I love cookbooks I went for The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond. It has great pictures and recipes.

I halved this one and baked it in my cast iron skillet.

This is the complete recipe- not in 1/2 but its so simple to increase or decrease the size of this one.

Preheat oven 350- bake about an hour.

Ingredients-

1 stick of melted butter

1 1/4 cups of sugar plus 2 Tlbs. for spinkling

1 cup of self-rising flour

1 cup of milk

2 cups of blackberries- or any berry

Just melt the butter in the micto and wisk 1 cup of sugar, flour and milk together then wisk the butter in. Put in grease dish and drop in the rinsed and dryed berries. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar now and then 2 Tlbs. again just about 10 mins before you take it out of the oven.

So good, so simple.

No comments: