Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm Soooo Tired!

Yes I am. I haven't posted because we have been moving the past week. It all happened so fast and its not easy to move with 5 children- one being a teething baby- makes it even harder but its all worth it. God answered our prayers and we are now in a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, large spacious home with an attic every child dreams of. I am beyond happy and thankful! There are only three things I had to give up for this great home.
1. My yard- or a yard period. I have a fenced in cement patio now with a tiny little bit of dirt that will be the home of 2 blueberry bushes, raspberries and strawberries. As much as I can cram in!
2. My dishwasher! Oh, how I miss you already. I told my hubby we are going to have to use 2 dish strainers for the amount of dishes our family of 7 uses. And I LOVE to cook.
3. Whole house air. Sadly missed. I can't even talk about it.

But its great here. We are in my husbands churches- he's Anglican, I'm Catholic- Parish house. We can both walk to church since his is right next door and the Roman Catholic Church is two blocks down-a very large, steep hill- and to the left. And the Byzantine Catholic is two blocks up- that steep hill and two blocks to the right. Today I walked to the Roman Catholic one. Mary, Mother of the Church. It was a very nice mass with guitar and tambourines rather than organ and I liked it. It's beautiful inside and I can go to the 9:00 mass and be home in plenty of time for my husband to go to 11:00. Next week I want to walk up to the Byzantine Liturgy but I need to get there mass schedule.

I will try and get some pictures up soon. Happy Memorial Day and God Bless all our soldiers. Please pray for them and thank them too!

No comments: