Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Prayer Answered

So I have been looking into taking a NFP class so I can get some "formal education" on the subject instead of just doing the reading on my own but I havent had any luck yet so I thought I would just order the materials from Couple to Couple League but wow its pricey, too much for me right now so then I looked up the books on Paperbackbookswap- an awesome site if your a booklover, and we have a few in this house- and I was so excited cause a found quite a few of them and I had 6 credits to spend but the main book, the most expensive one, wasnt there. I put it on my wish list thinking it will never end up on there cause its like a $70.00 book but to my suprise and delight when I logged on and checked my email this morning there was an email from PBBS that said my wish- my prayer- had been granted and someone posted The Art of Natural Family Planning lastnight. What a blessing. Can you believe it, less than 12 hours! I'm so happy right now, can you tell? God is good.

No comments: