Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rosary Anyone?

See his wooden Rosary beads in his lil hand?



I love living in our new home. Its just so easy to go to Divine Liturgy, Confession, First Friday Mass, Holy Rosary! Well, its not as easy to make excuses and not go. I always tell myself I'm going to do these things and then let the smallest things hold me back but yesterday the boys and I walked to First Friday Mass and today Manny and I walked down to say the Holy Rosary. It was at noon and the timing was just right for a little nap. The walk down is about 5 min.s so I thought he may fall asleep on by back in the Beco on the way but he made it and only let out of few little cries and he passed out before we got to the first Sorrowful Mystery.
There were only about 10 other older folks there and they just thought he was the best baby ever. He ended up sleeping on by back though the Rosary and the Divine Mercy Prayers. Now I wonder how he'll do for Verspers and Liturgy tonight?

No comments: