Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Peanut Butter Filling for Brownies... YUMMY

This is so good. I made mine as brownie cupcakes. Just make your brownie filling as you normally would then either drop this mixture on by spoonfuls or make it as cupcakes by filling the cup a little more than 1/2 full with brownie mixture then adding about a tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture. I got 18 when I made mine.

Peanut butter Filling-

4 Tablespoons of melted unsalted butter- if you only have salted just leave out the salt.

1/2 cup of powdered sugar- I added just a tad more

3/4 cups of peanut butter

1/4 teaspoon of salt

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla

Beat all together. I shook the pan a little when I added it to the brownies to settle it in.

Bake at 325

No comments: