Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm 39!

Today I turned 39 and I'm not depressed about it what so ever. I'm very happy with my life so getting older doesn't make me sad. I have a great husband, 5 beautiful children here on earth and 2 I'll meet someday in heaven. And I still have a few good years of fertility yet- no I'm not intentionally try to have another baby right now (thats up to God not me) but when the day comes when I can no longer conceive then I know that will be a bit depressing to me :(.
Anyway, I bought this wonderful balm today for myself cause I really do need to start taking better care of my skin. I'm blessed with really young looking and healthy parents and I want to be that way too. I want to be around for plenty of grandchildren! My gram is 91 and I think she looks great for her age.

No comments: