Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Morning Prayers

My Icon " corner" on our piano

I got lucky this morning and the boys-who usually wake up early and first- went down to play a little wii right after their morning tea so I got to say morning prayers in peace.
I found THIS site that has beautiful morning prayers that have a printer friendly version.

Here is a little part-

A Prayer to the Holy Trinity

Arising from sleep I thank thee, O holy Trinity, because of the abundance of thy goodness and long-suffering thou wast not wroth with me, slothful and sinful as I am; neither hast thou destroyed me in my transgressions: but in thy compassion raised me up, as I lay in despair; that at dawn I might sing the glories of thy Majesty. Do thou now enlighten the eyes of my understanding, open my mouth to receive thy words, teach me thy commandments, help me to do thy will, confessing thee from my heart, singing and praising thine All-holy Name: of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

I hope you have a peaceful morning and a blessed day.

No comments: