Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cream Cheese Cookies

Wonderful!

These cookies are just the best darn sugar cookie ever.  HERE is my post with the recipe.  This time I made them with the rectangular medium sized cookie cutter that Ree recommends for THESE yummy cookies.  I like this cutter for several reasons.  One being this dough is very soft and you do not want to keep rolling it and adding a ton of flour and with these cutters there is hardly any waste at all.  And secondly because they then fit very nicely in


Here

I am makng two batches of dough.  One with regular unbleached flour and the other with organic sprouted flour.  The batch pictured is the regular flour.  Today I will bake the sprouted.  I had a very uncooperative 2 1/2 year old yeasterday so making both just wasn't happening.
Some of the cookies pictured just have the unbleached sugar sprinkled on them before baking with the egg wash and the others also have ground walnuts for those of us who love nuts. (me)
I will post picts and let you know how the sprouted flour ones turn out.
 Gotta run and get ready for Divine Liturgy :)

Ok, here are the Sprouted Flour ones and they are super good!  I did the recipe the same but just swapped out the unbleached flour for sprouted.  I also rolled them out in the sprouted so that they have no regular flour at all.

No comments: