Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Love Glass Jars

I love Glass Jars and I love to store things in them so I thought I would share a few picts of what and how I use them.

We use them for drinks for our children instead of sippy cups but I wouldn't recommend this on ceramic tiled floors.




I also use them for storage in the fridge for yeast, oatmeal, flax seed, ect.




Dog food



Flour, sugar and cookies




and storage of metal measuring cups and tea balls




I also have old cheese boxes on my wall for storage of oatmeal packets and they also fit other items like boxes of flavored teas for easy access



Another thing I do in my small kitchen to save space is I hang things on little hooks everywhere I can find space. Here are my measuring spoons-



And child size brooms and dustpan on hooks above our large crock we use as a trash can




So there are a few examples of how I try and make more room and things more easily accessible in my home. And yes if you are wondering we are still waiting for our new little blessing to arrive!

1 comment:

Katidids said...

I love you jars, I've been trying to transition from plastic to glass. The larger are hard to find at reasonable rates. I do the same hook thing. When are you due?