Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Waiting......

Still waiting for blessing #5. I'm starting to get very impatient. But I feel like this every time. I told my hubby its funny to be so anxious for something to start thats going to cause you so much pain. I dont use any pain meds with my births and instead try to just walk, walk, walk through the pain. My labors are pretty quick though compared to some and usually just when I start to question my decision to not use any pain meds is when I'm sooo close its too late anyway.

This baby is suppost to be another boy -which my son is happy about and so is my hubby, after 3 girls it will be nice to have 2 boys. The ages of our children are- #1 is 11 , #2 is 9, #3 is 7- all girls and # 4 is 4, our son. He just turned 4 a few weeks ago and has tons of 4 year old energy!

No comments: