Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New arrivals while I'm waiting for my new arrival

Well, still waiting on my newest little blessing but I thought I'd share some goodies that came in the mail-

These velour lined, one sized, pinable or snappy-able beauties are from Bouche Bumz at Hyenacart.com-




Next up- another diaper that is organic velour lined from Princess Julianne's Closet called Lil Poo Catchers also found on Hyenacart.com. These are a small with snaps and a cute little robot jersey print.




Last up- a Loveybums cover and diaper I bought super cheap used- barely- from a mama on Diaper Pin forums-
The cover is super soft orange fleece- I love orange for diapers- and a velour inner with a owl print jersey outer.
These are newborn size.



Now if my baby could just come I'd be sooo happy. Yesterday I went to the midwives and they said come back on Thursday. Oh well, I guess he's just not ready!

1 comment:

Katidids said...

Those are great! Can't wait to see new baby pics!