Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Still Waiting.....

Well, its been a week since I last posted about waiting for this baby and I'm still pregnant. I went to the midwives on Thursday and I haven't really gotten anywhere. Now I have to say that when things do start happening with me they do seem to progress fast but I'm starting to get a little frustrated because I am having so much lower back pain. My right leg is causing me alot of pain and I am basically crawling up my stairs to get to our only bathroom and the bedroom. This worries me because I dont do pain meds and I walk, walk, walk to get through the pain of my labors and if this back and leg pain keeps up I dont know if I will be able to do that because sometimes it just feels like my leg is going to give out.
So, today I go to the midwives again and I'm hoping that I have progressed far enough that they can just strip my membranes or break my water and we'll be on our way. I have been having contractions and they were pretty regular the other night but now they are just sporadic- that can be normal for me too.
Okay, I'm gonna go now and pray for a quick, safe delivery and a healthy baby before anyone else wakes up and the busy day starts again.

No comments: