Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Starving...

Note the beautiful, made in Poland cup I got at TJ Maxx
Ok, I'm not really starving of course but I'm really hungry cause I was up a lot lastnight dancing around with Manny and trying to get him to settle down and go back to sleep. He kept waking up and pulling at his tongue and putting his fingers in his mouth. And crying and screaming uncontrollably. I felt so bad for him. Especially because he's not talking that well yet and he couldn't tell me what was wrong. He was trying but I just couldn't figure it out.
Back to breakfast, since I was so hungry I decided to make french toast with cream cheese and apple compote.
I made mine from the sweet bread recipe loaf of Pamelas bread I made yesterday. Did that make sense? It was really good. I didn't miss the regular bread at all.

No comments: