Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Starting Weight is.......

140 lbs!  Ugh, I have gained about 5 lbs back since I ate so many wheat based products this last 2 weeks cause I knew I was stopping today.  Pizza, hoagies, cakes and cookies.  You don't really realize how many things have wheat in them until you try and stop eating it.
Oh my gosh, I just measured my waist right now- right above my hips and below my belly button and it is 39 and 1/2 inches!  That's just ridiculous for not having a baby in there and not one since 2 years ago.  I know I have carried 5 babies to term and that my belly is stretched but, come on, I'm not gonna live this way, its not healthy.. 
OK, so to sum up my "wheat belly",
140 lbs- weight (I'm about 5'5")
39 1/2 inches- waist at rest
I can't believe I'm posting this but it should keep me accountable!
22 inches- thigh
12 inches- upper arm

Now I'm not really going to "diet" or even do much exercise- even though I should- I'm just going to give up wheat and gluten and fast from meat on Wednesdays and Fridays for the Great Fast (Great Lent) and see what happens.  I want to FEEL better more than look better.  I have 5 beautiful children to take care of and I want to be at my best for them and my husband. 

No comments: