Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Working on the Basement


We have been working on fixing up the basement so that we will all enjoy going down there.  As I have mentioned before we were so blessed by my husbands Parish to be offered their Parish house to rent and we are just so happy here.  We have been here a year and a half and have been wanting to fix up the finished part of the basement.  It really needed new carpet and wallpaper.  The wallpaper was falling off and the carpet was really dirty and had no padding so if Manny fell he really hurt his head on the concrete floor.  So my wonderful father and I painted the walls after we took down the wall paper- a really pretty Lemongrass green
that looks so go with the dark wood waynes coating.  Now today the men are coming to lay the new carpet.  We also painted the hall way going down the stairs Dover White.  It looks so nice and clean now.  Its amazing what a little fresh paint can do.  As I am typing this I can hear the black/grey bird flying around down there that managed to somehow get in yesterday so I'm gonna go down and attempt to catch him again before he really hurts himself...wish me luck!

No comments: