Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Swiffering My Walls

While some of you may do this weekly it's something I have never done before, should have but didn't. I'm so happy I did. I didn't realize how dusty walls got. I remember my mom and grandmother taking about washing down their walls but I didn't think we needed to do that anymore since all the mills are shut down and there isnt coal soot all over.
I think another one of the benefits of homeschooling is our children see us clean and learn by helping us. My house was always clean growing up but I didn't always see it happening. My mom would do most of the cleaning while we were in school which made sense but I have to say I went off to collage and didn't know how to wash a load of laundry. We did have our basic chores like other children do but not the nitty gritty of house cleaning even though my mom and her mom kept immacualty clean houses. So today we are Swiffering the walls ;)

No comments: