Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Vegan Day

As I have mentioned since today is the first day of the Great Fast I wont eat any meat or dairy along with the not eating gluten so besides being gluten free I had to be vegan as well.  I think I ate pretty good.  This morning I had gluten free toast with almond butter and distilled maple water.  For lunch it was rice noodles with garlic and onion.  I snacked all day on nuts, vacuum fried pineapple and freeze dried strawberries.  Now for dinner I just had a salad of romaine lettuce, green onions, mandarin oranges, and candied almonds with a homemade dressing of oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.  With it I had a bowl of lentil vegetable soup from Trader Joe's that Manny just loved.  I have to say what I missed most today was a cup of coffee from our new Keurig coffee maker.  But there is no way I could have coffee without cream.

No comments: